BTC wallet fees
Please mind that the fee will be deducted first regardless of the amount being processed. Be cautious while transferring smaller amounts.
Also BTC wallet fees does not apply to trading operations. Trading is free (more info).
- BTC deposit fee 1% or 0.0025 BTC - whichever is higher.
- BTC withdrawal fee is 1% or 0.005 BTC - whichever is higher [updated on 2018-03-08].
- 10 BTC deposit will be charged 1% which is 0.1 BTC and is higher than 0.0025 BTC.
- 0.1 BTC withdrawal will be charged 0.05 BTC which is higher than 1% (or 0.001 BTC).
- Attention! 0.002 BTC deposit will still be charged 0.0025 BTC and you will actually get/send nothing. Be cautious because the fee is not compensated in any ways.
Your wallet's balance should be enough to cover the withdrawal fee. In case you would like to withdraw all BTC from your wallet the system will remind you of the withdrawal fee and will give you a hint on what sum could actually be sent to cover the fee.
Eg.: 0.007 BTC (balance) - 0.0050 BTC (minimal withdrawal fee) = 0.0020 BTC (the amount that can be sent). The balance will be 0 after this transaction is approved.