In order to start trading You have sign up to Mistertango.com account and pass the identification steps. This will give You an access to our BTC-Exchange BTC/EUR trading platform.
Accounts for private use
1. Sign up for Mistertango account here. Please use unique signup password.
2. In order to identify yourself, you'll have to download the Mistertango app. You should be verified in less than an hour.
- Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistertango
- iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mistertango/id1242266601?mt=8
3. Deposit a desired EUR amount to Your Mistertango account.
4. Your deposited EUR the has to be sent to a BTC-Exchange account. Simply use LT553510000011823183 IBAN and indicate in the 'Purpose of the payment' section: BTC-EXCHANGE; Receiver: Bitmarket
5. In case You'd like to deposit or withdraw Bitcoins to/out of Your BTC-Exchange.com wallet mind the fees (fees info here). To withdraw BTC You must activate 2FA on Your Mistertango account (this rule is active since 2018-03-16; here's how to activate 2FA).
Accounts for business use
This is a 3-step process that includes opening an account on Mistertango.
Your CEO or officially accredited person should open and verify one's personal account on Mistertango. To do this You must download an app:
Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mistertango
iOS devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mistertango/id1242266601?mt=8
You should get verified in about an hour. Try to achieve the best quality photos as possible, because this is a common issue to get rejected.
To withdraw BTC on business account you must activate 2FA on your personal Mistertango account (this rule is active since 2018-03-16; here's how to activate 2FA).
Only after your private account is verified please initiate a company account registration. This can only be done via Mistertango's app:
1. Login to your private account via Mistertango app;
2. Click the "menu" icon and select "Mistertango for business";
3. Enter an email which is different from your personal one. This will be your company's account which may be accessed only by you or "linked users".
4. Select country where your company is registered
5. Enter company details in the field provided (name, code, VAT, phone number, registration address).
6. Shortly describe your business.
7. Proceed to Step 3.
Send an email to email@example.com and attach the info below.
NOTE: all the documents should be in English and notarized. In case you are not able to provide notarized documents, make a transaction of 0.01 EUR from your company's other bank to your company's Mistertango account and send those not notarized documents anyway. If none of the above may be done, your company cannot be verified.
1. Certificate of incorporation;
2. Articles of association (Statute);
3. The list of shareholders;
4. Official extract from the commercial register (not older than 3 months) that includes the following information:
4.1. Company name;
4.2. Company address;
4.3. Company CEO's name;
4.4. Company's shareholders.
5. If Company's Mistertango account was not registered by the CEO, please attach:
5.1. A power of attorney document signed by the CEO;
5.2. CEO's ID or passport copy.
6. Please provide us the link where we could find the information about your company at official public source.
7. Briefly describe your company's business plan and the purpose of opening Mistertango account.
8. If the company is related to financial services or cryptocurrencies, then:
8.1. Provide us an info about your AML and KYC procedures;
8.2. In case you are going to exchnage ICO-raised cryptocurrency, please provide us with this info:
8.2.1. Amount that your ICO rased in both crypto and FIAT currencies.
8.2.2. The overall approximate amount of cryptocurrency that you are willing to exchange on this exchange.
8.2.3. Send us a document that lists all KYC-passed clients and the cryptocurrency amount they have paid. Please mind that you may exchange only that part of ICO-raised funds that complies with our KYC/AML policies.
8.3. Tell us if your company is going to withdraw/deposit funds from/to cryptocurrency exchanges.
Note: companies that are registered in the United States and North Korea cannot get verified.